|1. Install the Debian base system using the Official Install Guide or boot the CD and follow the prompts.
2. If you plan to install over the net using a wireless connection, use the instructions on installation wireless found in the FAQs
and then proceed to step 3.
3. Login as the root user.
4. Replace the installation CD in the drive.
5. Issue mount /dev/hdc followed by cd /media/cdrom/pure/install.
6. Issue sh ./scriptfromtableabove.sh. Please note, installs over the net require the downloading of large files; a broadband
connection should be present.
7. Answer all questions as install proceeds. Be sure to answer questions regarding the X Windows Display. If you have trouble
with the display, see the instructions in the FAQs.
8. Once complete, the system should reboot and once booted, you should be presented with a graphical login screen.
9. You now have a Debian proper system installed. Enjoy!